Truman State University, Mizzou’s neighbor University to the north, will be trialing my KnoopVsZombies Humans vs. Zombies game engine. The site is live at TrumanZombies.org. Players can start signing up today for the Fall 2011 game. This marks the second university to use the game engine.
The engine offers several enhancements over the official HvZSource engine. Namely,
- Email verification
- Online waivers
- Identify verification (done using Facebook)
- Deep Facebook integration
- Facebook used as a publishing system
- Account rollover between games (plus statistics)
- Easier, fine grained moderator controls
- Ability to send emails from the moderator panel directly
- User Approval
If you are interested in getting the game engine going at your school, send me an email.